University Transfer Program Stage I
Your Direct Pathway to a Degree at the University of Lethbridge
Complete high school.
UICC - University Transfer Program I: Foundation
Complete your ULethbridge International College Foundation program. Min of 2.5 GPA must be achieved in order to progress from Foundation to UTP II.
UICC - University Transfer Program II
Complete your ULethbridge International College Calgary program. All programs should have 10 courses selected by the University of Lethbridge to ensure a successful transition to Year 2 at the University of Lethbridge.
2nd year at University of Lethbridge
- CGPA of 2.50
- Grade of C+ or better in all required pathway courses
- All required courses based on their major and a minimum of 10 courses and 30 credits overall
Please see below for a sample of courses that may be offered in UTP Stage I:
- Interdisciplinary Special Topics 101
- Interdisciplinary Special Topics 102
- Beginning with Algebra
- Business Management
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers and their Applications
- Introduction to Computing Concepts and Algorithms
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Mathematics
- Introduction to Philosophical Reasoning
- Introduction to University Writing
- World Issues
70% Jump Rule
Students may be eligible to “jump” to UTP Stage II if in a single term they successfully complete four UTP Stage I classes with a minimum 70% in each course.
UTP Stage II
Upon successful completion of the UTP Stage I program, students will be eligible to progress to the UTP Stage II program, Business Management.